What to Expect on your First Visit
Your first visit is an evaluation of your current health.
We’ll discuss your health concerns and goals, as well as explore past injuries and trauma to help detect the cause of your health issues.
Specialized Technology will be used to scan your spine to determine the exact cause of your health problems. This neurological diagnostic testing equipment is state-of-the-art and will pinpoint root causes. (We will discuss any charges before you incur them)
You may be asked to:
- Bend forward, sideways, or backwards — misaligned spinal vertebrae can be revealed during this exercise.
- Perform specific orthopedic tests to determine the exact components involved in your health problems.
- Grip Test — your grip strength is vital for showing signs of muscular or nerve damage.
- Gait Analysis — evaluating your gait helps to determine if you have a normal walking pattern. Abnormalities in the balance and alignment within your pelvis and spine can be seen during this assessment.
- Postural Evaluation — posture abnormalities will reveal whether or not you have misalignments within your spinal column.
Next, a short physical assessment will be performed utilizing both motion and static palpation to explore the chiropractic alignment of your spine and other structures, as well as provide information on any movement/stimuli that may cause pain or discomfort.
Contact Fullness Of Life Chiropractic
The chiropractor doctor will advise you if additional tests are needed including any chiropractic postural-specific X-rays.
Lastly, we’ll share a report of our findings and discuss whether you are a good candidate for chiropractic care, care recommendations and actions steps to take to reach your health goals. We’ll also discuss insurance coverage and payment plans that work within your budget.