Local Chiropractor Near You
Do not hesitate to come to our clinic if you are in pain. The purpose of your initial appointment is to assess your present health. We’ll talk about your health concerns and aspirations and look into past injuries and trauma to figure out what’s causing your problems. To discover the exact source of your health problems, specialized technology will be used to scan your spine. This state-of-the-art neurological diagnostic testing equipment will pinpoint root reasons. (Any charges will be discussed with you before they are incurred.) It’s possible that you’ll be requested to:
- Bend forward, sideways, or backward – this exercise might identify misplaced spinal vertebrae.
- Perform precise orthopedic testing to identify the components causing your health issues.
- Test your grip strength to see whether you have any evidence of muscle or nerve damage.
- Gait Analysis – determining if you have a normal walking pattern requires examining your gait. During this examination, abnormalities in the balance and alignment of your pelvis and spine can be noticed.
- Postural Evaluation – irregularities in your posture will disclose whether or not your spinal column is misaligned.
Following that, a brief physical examination will be conducted using motion and static palpation to investigate the chiropractic alignment of your spine and other structures and offer information on any movements or stimuli that may cause pain or discomfort. If additional tests, such as chiropractic postural-specific X-rays, are required, the chiropractor doctor will inform you. Finally, we’ll present a summary of our results and discuss whether you’re a good candidate for chiropractic therapy and treatment recommendations and the next steps to achieve your health objectives. We’ll also talk about insurance and payment options that fit your budget.
Same Day Chiropractor
If you are experiencing pain, our chiropractor in Dubuque IA can help. We offer same-day appointments and will work to get you back to your normal routine as soon as possible. A chiropractic adjustment is a quick, safe, and effective way to treat many types of pain. We will work with you to find the best treatment plan for your needs. Our Chiropractor here at Fullness of Life Chiropractic focus on natural treatments such as adjustments and manipulations to help relieve pain and improve function.
Additionally, we can offer nutrition and diet counseling and provide patients with information on exercises that can help them recover quicker. Improving your health after chiropractic care is important to maintaining functionality in the long term. If you are experiencing pain, please call us today!